Friday, February 26

Cael buddy

This is our goofy little Cael. He has grown up so much and loves to be the funny man in the house. He totally takes after his dad!
I dared Cael to shove this whole piece of cake in his mouth....he did it. He is 100% boy!
Cael is the best sleeper in the house. Once he lays down he is out and doesn't move a muscle!
Cael was totally trying to impress his sisters with this pull up on his head. He had it on for a good hour. I tried to take him to the store with it on but he wouldn't go out in public.
I am always trying to get Cael to do something girly. If he won't wear a dress then how about a BOW!!! I also try to paint his nails but daddy always says that is where we draw the line! One day....he he he!!!

No comments:

a little of this,