Sunday, June 6

Up to par....

The Houston Crew gave us a warm welcome. Hailey and I could not have asked for better trip. We had such a great time down there with awesome cousins and amazing aunts. I know it made me a little jealous of their families being super close. Everyone had adorable homes and families. It think it was all amazing to see how much everyone has grown up and what cute little families they had. I can't wait to have my hubby meet everyone down there. Thanks for the best food, shopping, and visiting. It is a new favorite and I will for sure be going back!

Randy and I have been super busy with our apartments. We have learned how to tile and have set goals to update our buildings 100 year old flooring an apartment at a time. I often wonder where our time goes but every time I walk into our building I am reminded of the adventures my husband and I have had learning how to do new things. I being a city girl has given me an eye opener about physical labor. My husband is the hardest worker I have ever met and he has given me a better understanding of what it means to do your job at the best of your abilities. He has proved to me numerous times that he is worth more that gold and sometimes our apartment adventures turn out better than our favorite dates!
Morgan and Jaden came and spent a night with us after my grandpas 80th bday party. They were so fun to hang with. Jaden was a true gentleman and Morgan kept us on our toes. We enjoyed a round of mini golf and we went to Iron Man 2.
Easter was a hit with the kids. We had a lot of fun! This is what happens in the country when your kids get matching outfits and their hair done all at the same time and you try to get a pic of it....A tractor goes rolling by and completely ruins all the good efforts taken!

2 comments:

Olivia Wallace said...

Hey Ash,

Send me the pictures! Please. I wanted to put more on my post. Miss you!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Me too! Me too! I want to pictures of our shopping trip! I LOVED having you girls here, you are truly welcome anytime! I will send my other pics your way too!

a little of this,