Monday, November 22

More attempts at life :)

My Aunties in Texas send these to all their grandchildren. They have created all different types of "boo boxes" to "boo books" and "boo outfits" to send to all their lil' ones that are spread out in numerous states. This was my attempt at the "boo bag" specially made by me. Yes, I made the dang bag not hard but I would rather go buy something cute than try to create something. Only because when you live in the sticks and you forget something you are SCREWED. (If you can't tell that is the same fabric from the cushion on my porch. I just might have ordered a little (actually a ton) more that I should have. He He We live, we learn, right? If you need any call me!) My Aunties are 2 super talented women! They remind me so much of my mom I thought I would copy their ideas! Miss you Aunt B and Aunt Livi!!!!!




This is another attempt to make my house a "home." I love stripes and I have wanted to do them for the longest time. I really wanted them in the kitchen but Randy said that would have drove him nuts. So one day while he was outside I pulled a fast one on him. I got this done in about 2 hours. He came in and did a double take and said "from one extreme to another." I will agree with him it went from super duper boring to POW stripes! I like it.



We purchase a Triplex this summer. We still are wondering why because its just another thing added to our plate but it keeps us going. I love having different places to practice on projects before they go in my home. This building is old but has the best personality of all of our places. I can't wait to re-do the outside! (I just got the eye roll from Randy)

1 comment:

Brianne & Jarod said...

The bags are adorable, and the stripes..oh man I lOVE them! Let's do that to my house the next time you come out :) So so cute Ash, and obviously you are one talented and motivated lady too!

a little of this,