Our little buck-a-roo. She wanted to ride this bull so bad she couldn't stand it. I wish I could post all the pics of her riding it. She never fell off and was the only girl that rode it while we were there. Cael also rode the bull. I know that he was pretty dang scared up on that thing and was mostly looking forward to getting bucked off!
Randy and his dang tractors. He loves them!
Cael and his too cool for school attitude!
Aunt Jodee and Ambri showing us they can ride with "no hands."
Papa Kevin and Brindi giving us big smiles. We got a kick out of watching Papa Kevin getting in trouble for riding on the pony.
One thing the kids love about Papa Kevin is that he loves to go the fair with them. It might just become one of our new traditions for this new little Daw family but only because it is one that brings smiles the whole day. This year we were missing a few uncles but Papa Kevin brought Aunt Jodee and Uncle Al.
No comments:
Post a Comment