This is Jazz. He is our new boxer puppy. He hangs with Bumble Bee aka Bumbles our other boxer puppy (he isn't even two yet). Bumbles totally needed a friend. They are named after Transformers. They are my two lil' buddies. Very funny lazy dogs. They are obsessed with that stupid Dora couch. They pack it everywhere. Gross!
2 comments:
Cute dogs! We had a boxer dog when we were little his name was Bob. He would always knock us down so Dad gave him away. Your Mom didn't like dogs so much, glad to see you do. I like your piggys too! Aunt Livi
P.S.over at Bris babysitting.
Ok...so I was just totally confused when I read that message from my mom...guess she was logged in with my account. That is a cute puppy...I feel like a bad mom because I won't let Ike have one. How did you get those tiles pink? Did you paint them?
Post a Comment