So this is for those of you who think that I/we IGNORE you are that we have fallen off the face of the planet. This is what we are up to. We stay beyond busy! This is a before and after pic of our 100 year old 7-plex building. So what do you think? Wow, I can't believe how much better this place looks in person the pic does it only some justice. I am so thankful for such an amazing man that literally would but the Energizer Bunny to shame! He is a go and do type of guy and it is non-stop! So that is where "dodaws" came from because when someone needs him to fix it they ask for or send out the "do daw kid." (Thanks handsome! I loves you!) When asked what he does, all I answer is "everything!"
Tuesday, July 14
I call this a little bit of BOTOX!
So this is for those of you who think that I/we IGNORE you are that we have fallen off the face of the planet. This is what we are up to. We stay beyond busy! This is a before and after pic of our 100 year old 7-plex building. So what do you think? Wow, I can't believe how much better this place looks in person the pic does it only some justice. I am so thankful for such an amazing man that literally would but the Energizer Bunny to shame! He is a go and do type of guy and it is non-stop! So that is where "dodaws" came from because when someone needs him to fix it they ask for or send out the "do daw kid." (Thanks handsome! I loves you!) When asked what he does, all I answer is "everything!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
seriously a huge improvement! After that much painting though, you deserve a vacation
Post a Comment